||Double Steel Belt Calender
||2mm X 2m X 20m
||Acid And Alkali Resistant, Waterproof
homogeneous pvc flooring,
homogeneous vinyl tiles
* Whole production line imported from Germany,absolutely automatic line,only need 11 people in total
* Using DINP ,the Non-phthalate plasticizer approved to use in EU
* Laser polishing the thickness
* Thermal stability and cold stability,to reassure the dimension stability
* Multiple choices for design,widely used in business, industrial and hospital areas
* Inlay non-directional pattern helps to reduce waste during installation
* Superb fire resistance to guarantee safety in use
||EN ISO 24346
||EN ISO 23997
||EN ISO 24341
||EN ISO 24341
|EN ISO 9239-1
|EN ISO 11925-2
||EN ISO 23999
||EN ISO 24343-1
|Castor chair test
||EN ISO 24344
||EN ISO 105-B02
||EN ISO 26987
||EN ISO 846-C
|Speical maintenance treatment
|TVOC after 28 days
BACK SIDE AND SIDE
PREPARATION BEFORE CONSTRUCTION
Unroll and lay the rolls flat for at least 24 hours prior to installation
CONDITIONS REQUIRED FOR INSTALLATION
1. The minimun temperature of subfloor should be 10°C
2. The subfloor must be flat
3. The floor must be dry, The recommended relative humidity inside the room should be 50-60%
4. The subfloor must free from marks (no felt pen, marker of any type, ballpoint pens, paint, etc., that could cause discoloration due to migration)
5. The temperature of the room should be maintained between 15°C and 28°C
throughout the installation
6. The hardness of subfloor should ≥C20
Plan the sheet direction for the area to be installed to ensure whenever possible that joins do not coincide with doorways, main traffic lanes, sinks or urinals. If the room is reasonably square, the sheets should run parallel to the incoming light. In long, narrow rooms it is best to install the sheets along the length of the room.
Glue with an acrylic emulsion, apply 250 to 300 g/m² using a finely serrated trowel. After allowing an appropriate tack time, press manually using a piece of board with a rounded edge.
Hot welding with a welding rod is recommended for rolls and for tiles. Do not weld until the adhesive has bonded completely (wait 24 to 48 hours).
Maintenance after Installation
1. For the first 24 hours after your new floor is installed protect all the seamed areas and don't walk on the seam sealer.
2. Keep the room at 20°C or greater for at least a 2 days after installation to allow the adhesives to setup properly.
3. Do not roll heavy objects directly on to a newly installed vinyl floor for at least 5 days. This can cause the vinyl and adhesive to become compressed, once the adhesive sets up any compressed marks will become permanent. Always lay plywood or underlayment to disperse the weight of a heavy objects being moved across your vinyl floor.
4. Allow 5 days before thoroughly washing your floor. This will give time for the adhesive to cure. Before placing chairs or furniture on your new vinyl floor check the condition of all casters or rollers before setting them on your floor. Replace any worn casters or rollers.
General Vinyl Floor Maintenance
1. Dust, sand and grit particles are the enemy. Sweep or vacuum frequently. Don't use a vacuum with a beater bar as it may scratch your floor. And don't use scrub brushes.
2. When sweeping or vacuuming does not remove the dirt, mop the floor with clean warm water. Rinse the floor thoroughly with fresh water..
3. If water alone does not clean the surface, use cleaning products recommended by the manufacturer. Most "no-rinse" cleaners will work just fine.
4. For spots or spills, wipe them up immediately and use the same technique on the spot as you would for the whole floor.
5. If you floor becomes dull looking you may need to add the manufacturer's recommended floor polish to restore the original gloss level. First, try cleaning with warm water and clear ammonia to see if there is a film on your floor causing the dullness.
6. Never use abrasive cleaners, soaps, paste waxes, or solvents on your vinyl floor.
7. Place non-staining, walk-off mats at every outside entry to your room. This will help keep sand and grit from being tracked on to your floor.
Experienced Shipping Service for Exporting
1. We can check the shipping price for you, and recommend shipping agents to you.
2. You could also arrange the shipping by your own forwarder agents.
3. We usually use Shanghai port as our export port, but if you want to use other sea ports, we can also arrange it for you (Nangjing, Zhangjiagang, etc. We can negotiate on the details of cost and operation)
1. Free samples and free sample analysis(not including express charges).
2. We accept small quantity order.
3. Deliver time within 25-30 days
4. The payment term should be T/T.
5. Our production is high quality, ZERO formaldehyde emission, water proof, Fire retardant, Durable, soundproof, environmental.